ENGAGEMENT ON ICE
PROPOSE AT THE RINK AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER
Ask your beloved to marry you at one of the world’s most festive landmark locations, The Rink at Rockefeller Center. The sparkling holiday lights on the Christmas Tree and surrounding holiday spirit make for an unforgettable center-stage moment when popping the question. Get him or her to say “Yes!” with three dazzling VIP packages. Each offers exclusive ice time - when it’s just the two of you - and a celebratory romantic glide-for-two around a crowd of well-wishing onlookers. Our Silver, Gold and Platinum packages offer special details and touches, designed to make your proposal truly memorable and spectacular.
Silver | $350
Our Silver Proposal Package give you everything you need to make sure s/he says “Yes!”
- Special skate passes for two(includes admission and skates) that let you bypass any waiting line
- Exclusive ice time at the end of your skating session - when it’s just the two of you - gives you center-stage to pop the question
- Playing your favorite song (you provide the CD) during your proposal and after when take a romantic glide around The Rink
- A celebratory Champagne toast enjoyed rinkside
Gold | $500
Our Gold Proposal Package includes everything from the Silver package, plus
- A bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne with two Riedel flutes, gift wrapped, and ready for you to toast when you choose – perhaps on your first anniversary?
Platinum | $1000
Our Platinum Proposal package offers you your first romantic meal for two as a newly engaged couple. Enjoy a Five-Course Tasting menu at either Rock Center Café or The Sea Grill, in addition to exclusive ice-time for proposing to the song of your choice and special skate passes to bypass any waiting lines. Glide off the ice, and let our skate concierge personally escort you to your table where you will celebrate with:
- Guaranteed rinkside seating, directly overlooking the magical ice rink where the happiest “yes” of your life has just been uttered
- A dozen roses waiting for you and draped across your table
- A Five-Course Chef Tasting menu for Two
- A bottle of Veuve Cliquot Champagne on ice upon arrival at rink side table
- A leather-bound photo frame embossed with The Rink and holds two photos
- includes one pre-mounted Christmas photo of The Rink
- the other side is open for mounting an engagement-memory photo of your own
Begins October 16, 2014
Silver Proposal - $350 | Gold Proposal - $500 | Platinum Proposal - $1000
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get my tickets?
When your reservation is complete and we have received all your information, your tickets will be emailed to you.
How should I get you my CD?
You can do this one of two ways:
1) Send it to us using any mail carrier service available that will provide you with a "proof of signature" option. (We recommend FedEx or UPS). This ensures that your magical song gets safely into our hands. Should your CD be lost in transit, we cannot accept responsibility for this and want to make this a truly special day for you. For this option, please send to:
The Rink at Rock Center/General Manager
Patina Restaurant Group
600 5th Avenue, Building 17, Office 6
New York, NY 10020
2) You may ask for a RINK MANAGER at our General Admission skate house and hand it to them personally. Please ensure you ask a Manager as we need to secure it for you accordingly.
What if there is a long line for skating?
Tickets for Engagement-On-Ice are uniquely designed for this package, and everyone who works at The Rink knows how to spot them. You will receive these tickets via email as well as instructions on how to bypass any waiting line.
When exactly do I propose during my skating session?
Each skating session is 1 ½ hours long, and your proposal takes place at the end of your skate session. For example, if you book a 10:30 AM session, you will make your proposal at 12PM. In preparation for your proposal, we will take a few minutes to clear everyone from the ice (except you).
How can I make sure my soon-to-be fiancé is completely surprised by my proposal?
When you confirm your reservation, we will send you a map for easy navigating, additional information and tips on how to drop off your CD, and choreograph your skate session and proposal all without your soon-to-be fiancé ever suspecting a thing.
What if it rains or there is inclement weather?
The Rink remains open during all inclement weather conditions. If you would like to change or reschedule your special day far in advance, please let us know as soon as possible as many sessions become sold out. The engagement packages are very limited in regard to availability and we want to work with you as best as we can but are restricted in many cases.
Will I get my money back if I cancel?
We can only issue refunds in the case of rain, and if you were unable to reschedule.